It’s a new year, so how about becoming the best version of yourself? Out with the old, in with the new is what they say, and for 2019, there are some great styles to choose from. As well as making changes from within, how about upgrading your wardrobe and showing the world how stylish you can be? Below are 10 must-haves for you this year.
- Cropped trousers – Women have been wearing cropped trousers for a number of years, but it’s time for guys to show off their ankles. It means you don’t have to be shy about wearing a cool pair of socks or showing off your trendy trainers.
- Mismatched prints – You might be more used to wearing primary colours, but for 2019 you need to practise with a variety of prints. The good news is you don’t have to worry about matching them as mismatched prints are the trend for this year.
- Sling bags – A style statement that’s headed to the UK from more continental European countries is the sling bag. Backpacks and totes have always been popular, but there’s a far more fashionable option. There are also various ways a sling bag can be worn; slung to the back or the front, for example.
- Neck scarves – The UK’s not known for being warm and sunny, even in the middle of the summer, so this style trend is a great way to help you keep warm. Pick a selection in a variety of colours and prints.
- French crop haircuts – Not technically an item for your wardrobe but it’s considered to be the hairstyle trend for this year. Gone are the pompadour hairstyles of previous years, which is excellent news if you’re going a little thin on top. If you’d like to do something about your hair loss, so there are no more worries about the hairstyle trend for the year, you can find out more about cheap hair transplant UK here.
- Plaid trousers – You’ve already got denim, corduroy and cropped trousers in your wardrobe, and now you can add another style to the list! Plaid patterned trousers can be used to make a bold statement, whatever else you might be wearing.
- Quarter socks – If you’ve decided to try out the cropped trouser trend, you’d better get some quarter socks to show off. Ditch the boring black, grey and brown ones and look for snazzy, bold and bright colours.
- Corduroy – A wardrobe staple for young farmers, this year corduroy is set to be worn across the population.
- Light-wash denim – Denim never really goes out of fashion. However, it does come in various disguises. For 2019, the trend is for light-wash denim. While you might prefer a darker wash, this year you need to go much lighter.
- Vintage accessories – Accessories can make or break an outfit, but there’s one particular accessory that’s set to make a big comeback. Versatile enough to be worn by both sexes, vintage watches are incredibly chic.
Adopt a few of these style trends or go all out and change your wardrobe completely. Men don’t have to stay in the background any longer. Fashion and style can be a way of life for both sexes.